We’re on the look-out for a Digital Superhero to join our team.
We’re looking for a bright, talented and hard-working Digital Marketing Manager to join our team.
Job Title: Digital Marketing Manager
Location: Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
Salary: £30,000 – £35,000
At Factory Pattern we deliver profitable and proven digital experiences, through research, design and technology.
We’re a digital consultancy who place client needs ahead of ‘looking good’. We research first and design second to create the best possible experience for our clients and maximise conversions.
We’re growing, and we need a digital marketing manager…
- Be part of a UX and digital marketing consultancy who create beautifully crafted eCommerce experiences for national and international clients
- Become a key part of the business, and influence digital strategy.
- Fun digital company with a wide range of small to large challenging and interesting projects. From one-off jobs to retained projects.
We’re on the hunt for a new digital marketing manager to join our growing team.
Someone who will help develop strong and innovative digital marketing strategies, using PPC and organic content to create brand awareness, generate leads and drive conversions. You will also need an in-depth understanding of SEO strategies and knowledge of multiple analytics and tracking tools.
Over the past 12 years we’ve been through an evolution; from a small 2 person team, to an integrated UX focused digital agency. Our digital team delivers campaigns and sites for ecommerce companies and we produce top-notch, creative content.
We like to challenge ourselves, so we’re looking for someone who’s really open to testing out new strategies when the opportunity presents itself.
The stuff we’re expecting:
- You can generate organic search traffic through SEO improvements and content expansion
- You’re comfortable conducting technical SEO analysis/audits on a monthly basis, with a focus on search terms, rankings and analytics to highlight new processes to improve
- You’re able to identify, prioritise and implement key SEO projects across client websites
- You’re experienced in developing and implementing PPC (FB + Google Ads) and social strategies.
- You’re able to create, manage and report on link-building and content marketing strategies.
- You can forecast growth and report ROI for marketing campaigns.
- You’ll be confident presenting to our clients and the wider company
The stuff we’d love to see
- You know your way around Google analytics, Google Search Console, SEMRush, Google Tag manager, Facebook ads manager and WordPress.
- You’re comfortable analysing campaign data, extracting value and providing insights for reporting.
- You’re excited to research new digital marketing trends and web technologies and can’t wait to implement them into existing campaigns.
The nice stuff
We’re all about making Factory Pattern a seriously nice place to be.
Here’s a few things we do:
- Holiday allowance of 25 days per year (plus bank holidays and 3 additional days off over the Xmas period)
- Annual Weekend Away
- Training (internally and externally)
- Free company events
- Pension scheme
- Passion project time
- Headspace Subscription
- The finest selection of tea, coffee and fresh fruit
- Ted Talk Tuesdays – we all get together and watch a TED talk (or similar on Tuesdays) which helps bring the team together and expand our minds that little bit more
Really important stuff
- Starting salary: £30,000 – £35,000 (reviewed in first 3 months and annually)
- Location: our lovely studio (The Factory Floor) in central Cheltenham
Write to us and let us know why we should pick you: firstname.lastname@example.org
P.s. No recruitment agencies please, just excellent candidates!