We’re on the hunt for a new digital marketing executive to join our growing team
Job Title: Junior Digital Marketing Executive
Location: Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
Salary: £16,000 – £21,000
At Factory Pattern we deliver profitable and proven digital experiences, through research, design and technology.
We’re a digital consultancy who place client needs ahead of ‘looking good’. We research first and design second to create the best possible experience for our clients and maximise conversions.
We’re growing, and we need a Junior Digital Marketing Executive.
- Be part of a UX and digital marketing consultancy who create beautifully crafted eCommerce experiences for national and international clients
- Become a key part of the business, and influence digital strategy.
- Fun digital company with a wide range of small to large challenging and interesting projects. From one-off jobs to retained projects.
We’re on the hunt for a new junior digital marketing executive to join our growing team
Someone who can assist in the planning, execution and optimisation of our online marketing efforts. The promotion of products and services through digital channels is a complex procedure with great potential which becomes increasingly useful for the clients we work with.
Over the past 12 years we’ve been through an evolution; from a small 2 person team to an integrated UX focused digital agency of 6. Our digital team delivers campaigns and sites for ecommerce companies and we produce top-notch creative content.
We like to challenge ourselves, so we’re looking for someone who’s really open to testing out new strategies when the opportunity presents itself.
What we’re looking for:
We’re looking for someone with a passion for all things marketing and technology. You will be well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing and how the Internet can become a strong asset to securing growing revenue.
You will be taking direction from a senior digital marketing manager and assisting with all aspects of our digital marketing campaigns.
You will be tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce our marketing campaign.
The stuff we’re expecting:
- Assist the digital marketing manager in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Plan and implement content for all digital marketing channels
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimisation etc.)
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organise their distribution through various channels
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Collaborate with designers and developers to improve user experience
- Acquire insight into online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
The stuff we’d love to see
- You know your way around Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEMRush, Google Tag Manager, Facebook ads manager and WordPress.
- Experience with B2C social media, Google Ads and email campaigns and SEO/SEM
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- You’re excited to research new digital marketing trends and web technologies and can’t wait to implement them into existing campaigns.
- Ecommerce knowledge
The nice stuff
We’re all about making Factory Pattern a seriously nice place to be.
Here’s a few things we do:
- Holiday allowance of 25 days per year (plus bank holidays and 3 additional days off over the Xmas period)
- Annual Weekend Away
- Training (internally and externally)
- Free company events
- Pension scheme
- Passion project time
- Headspace Subscription
- The finest selection of tea, coffee and fresh fruit
- Ted Talk Tuesdays – we all get together and watch a TED talk (or similar on Tuesdays) which helps bring the team together and expand our minds that little bit more
Really important stuff
- Starting salary: £16,000 – £21,000
- Location: our lovely studio (The Factory Floor) in central Cheltenham
- Bike to work scheme
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Company pension
- Discounted or free food
- Sick pay
- Wellness programmes
- Monday to Friday
Working 2m apart, cleaning down desks daily, hand sanitising, no clients visiting the office.
Write to us and let us know why we should pick you: email@example.com
P.s. No recruitment agencies please, just excellent candidates!