New York based financial software company, MIAC Analytics deliver and provide software one third of the mortgage industry in the USA.
MIAC Analytics digital presence was lacking in clarity and didn’t communicate the value and service that MIAC Analytics provide.
- When we started working with MIAC Analytics we were asked to completely redesign and build the new MIAC Analytics website. But before we started the redesign, we first needed a deep understanding of MIAC Analytics so that we could communicate their offer clearly, in a compelling way.
- Interviews with the MIAC team and their clients helped us to identify why MIAC were different. With this data, we designed their value proposition and mapped out their new website with the goal of improving MIAC’s perception and generating new leads for product demos
- Once the design process was complete, the website was built on the WordPress platform in order that we could integrate it with their external CMS system, so that they could automate their lead capture. Ensuring all new business leads were dealt with quickly and they didn’t lose a single opportunity
- As a direct result of the redesign, MIAC Analytics are generating 25% more product demo enquiries per month
- Our continual web design and development work with MIAC Analytics supports their marketing and communications team and helps them to continually market MIAC Analytics to promote products, news and events
It’s clear Factory Pattern takes deep pride in their work. They embraced the hard topic of financial technology and evolved our brand messaging and imagery immensely—our site is now completely intuitive.
They’ve made it incredibly easy to work together over 2 continents (US & UK)—always showing initiative, keeping the project moving swiftly, and giving us the flexibility to grow the site with our business with no help from their end.
Eli Clark-Davis, MIAC Analytics (Verified Google Review)