SEO for Coconut Retailer
The ecommerce business Coconut Merchant set us the task of optimising their Shopify website for organic search. The goal was to increase their keyword rankings and dominate the competitive search space.
Keywords Ranking on Page One
Keywords Ranking In Top 3 Results
Increase in conversion rate via organic search
About the Client
Coconut Merchant is an ethical ecommerce store with the world’s largest range of coconut products! Their objective is to support farmers – getting as close to farmers and farmers’ cooperatives as possible, and work hard to make sure they get a fair price for their produce.
Coconut Merchant runs a Shopify store and tasked us with optimising their website for organic search. With Shopify stores, SEO can often be more complicated as the rigid platform doesn’t allow for a lot of customisation. This meant we had to identified the issues and find creative solutions.
Coconut Merchant is the largest coconut retailer in the world and they wanted their search presence to reflect this. The goal was to outrank their competitors and dominate the search landscape for coconut products.
"The team at Factory Pattern are not only dedicated, but they're also super friendly and great to work with. Thanks team!"
- Extensive SEO audit to identify technical & on-page issues
- Keyword research to find new opportunities for growth
- Competitor analysis to unearth areas of weakness
- Technical SEO work to help with indexing and crawling issues
- On-page optimisations to make content more SEO-friendly
- 15 Keywords Ranking on Page One, including 8 Keywords Ranking In Top 3 Results
- 42% increase in conversion rate via organic search
- 30% increase in the average sessions duration for organic users
Start a Conversation
Andy, our UX Director is on hand to answer your questions.