Improve sales funnel for booking an appointment
Increase in Online Bookings
About the Client
Edit Suits Co. is a high-end made-to-measure menswear company that is changing the way men shop for clothing. Using a combination of e-commerce and direct sales to offer high-quality made-to-measure clothing and a modern, convenient approach to tailoring appointments.
Edit Suits Co. need to make their website more user friendly to improve the conversion rate of bookings and increase sales. Also, there are currently 2 websites (1 for mobile, 1 for desktop) and combining these sites will help improve efficiency and management.
Ultimately, the Edit Suits Co. website needs to be an easy-to-use booking process for personal fittings, a simple way to order new clothes and a useful resource for existing clients and potential new customers.
- We carried out extensive user research to gain useful insight into the improvements which could be made to the Edit Suit Co. website.
- As a result of live user testing we redesigned the desktop booking experience and set up relevant calls to actions.
- We also redesigned the mobile version of the site and merged it with the live site for a seamless user experience.
- In a 4-week time frame, we researched user behaviour on the existing mobile site and ran online surveys to find the pain points and frustrations with the existing site.
- This information enabled us to redesign the mobile site from the ground up, launching variations of the site then testing and tweaking the variations over another 4-week period to define the new design and user journey.
- The redesign resulted in a 176% increase in online bookings for Edit Suits Co.
Start a Conversation
Andy, our UX Director is on hand to answer your questions.