625% revenue increase using personalised email marketing
For an Independent Skincare Brand - The Edinburgh Natural Skincare Company
Increase in Transactions.
Email Open Rate.
Increase in AOV (Average Order Value).
About the Client
The Edinburgh Natural Skincare Company is one of the only beauty & cosmetic companies who've been making 100% Natural Skincare for over 10 years. Their products and skincare advice have converted over 15,000 people to the benefits of natural skincare and they have a loyal fanbase of over 40,000 people who rely on them for expert skincare advice.
Email was one of the highest converting channels for The Edinburgh Natural Skincare company, however it was largely driven by offers. Audience segments were not being effectively targeted with relevant content and automations were not being used to re-engage audiences and move them through the cycle. The goal was to achieve sustainable growth through profitable and effective email marketing that builds long term customer loyalty.
They turned to us (Factory Pattern) to help them increase their revenue by 625%.
Founder, The Edinburgh Natural Skincare Co
“We've been with Factory Pattern for over a year for the simple reason that they understand our professional requirements and they're highly reliable, not to mention cool headed.”
- First, we conducted extensive research in audience behaviour, including tailoring sign-up forms, A/B testing email design, copy, CTA’s and timings and reimagining the marketing funnel to be more cyclical.
- To effectively achieve sustainable growth through increased engagement and conversions, we identified 4 key areas of focus: Identifying the opportunity, delivering relevancy, at the right time, and in the highest converting format.
- Our design and marketing team worked together to create emails with highly relevant content that added value to the reader. We started by designing email templates for desktop and mobile and continually A/B tested different designs, copy and CTAs to find the best formula to drive revenue.
- We also set up robust automations which took audience segments on their own personal journey by delivering perfectly timed personalised content.
- The Edinburgh Natural Skincare Email Marketing project resulted in a 625% increase in campaign revenue and an average open-rate of 42%.
- Since working with Factory Pattern, The Edinburgh Natural Skincare Company’s transactions have increased by 131.68%.
- Plus, by re-engaging with their audiences and encouraging them to spend more, we’ve increased the AOV (Average Order Value) by 42.85%.
Start a Conversation
Andy, our UX Director is on hand to answer your questions.n