Ecommerce for Online for Baseball Merce
Increase in Website Traffic.
Increase in Revenue.
Decrease in Bounce Rate.
About the Client
Majestic Athletic is the official European distributor for Major League Baseball merchandise; selling baseball jerseys and apparel to a growing fanbase in Europe.
The Majestic Website is home to the official MLB merchandise including baseball jerseys, tshirts and hoodies (amongst other apparel).
The website had been upgraded to an ecommerce site, so that Majestic could generate online sales. However, with low website traffic and a website that wasn’t 100% optimised for mobile visitors to the site weren’t converting to sales.
Head of Marketing, Majestic Athletic
“Factory Pattern’s digital marketing and UX expertise has driven a high level of traffic to our ecommerce site using a mix of SEO, Facebook and Google Adwords. Their focus on user experience has improved our conversion rate. The team at Factory Pattern are great to work with and have provided easy-to-understand and eye-catching reporting, which has enabled us to keep an eye on our digital marketing activity month-to-month.”
- When Factory Pattern came on board, we quickly identified key areas of the site that were missing out on opportunities to gain more traffic.
- Our ecommerce SEO skills helped to iron out technical issues and our keyword research identified the terms we could use to draw in new customers.
- During this time, we also identified areas where we could improve the UX (user experience) in order to increase online conversions (revenue).
- Through our UX analysis we discovered that the mobile experience was lacking and put in place a series of tests and UX design improvements to ensure users on mobile could buy products quickly and easily.
- After the first 8 weeks of our SEO campaign, we saw a 47% increase in website traffic (month-on-month).
- Through our UX design improvements to the mobile experience alone, we improved revenue by 132% in just 3 months.
- By adding a search function to the mobile site, we reduced the bounce rate by 42%.
Start a Conversation
Andy, our Founder is on hand to answer your questions.