PPC Advertising For National Wine Brand
Most Wanted Wines
Clicks to client website.
About the Client
Most Wanted Wines is a wine retailer that has a simple vision; to get everyone to enjoy the world’s most wanted wines. Their extensive range of wines are stocked in major supermarkets, including Waitrose, Morrisons, Asda and Tesco.
Most Wanted Wines wanted to launch Facebook Advertising campaigns to spread the word about their range of quality wines. We were tasked with increasing their following on Instagram, as well as getting more eyeballs on their in-store launches, such as the launch of Most Wanted’s organic Montepulciano in Waitrose.
- We created a multi-tier Facebook Advertising strategy to target the right audiences at the right time.
- Targeted campaigns were launched to promote the in-store launches, with a myriad of creative assets used.
- Another campaign was set up using a deep-link tool that allowed us to take users directly to the Instagram app, rather than a web browser. The aim of this campaign was to increase their page’s follower number.
- The Most Wanted Wines Instagram account saw a 20% increase in their follower number in just one month.
- The in-store promotions reached over 180,000 people, with the video ads proving highly effective. Video ads received over 60k plays for a cost per play of £0.01.
Start a Conversation
Andy, our UX Director is on hand to answer your questions.