Email Marketing For Online Safety Retailer
Growth of subscriber list since Q1 2021
Avg. daily open rate for 2021
of revenue in June 2021 from email marketing
About the Client
Safe Industrial is an online safety retailer. They sell a wide range of safety products for warehouses and for the workplace.
As a new business, it was important for Safe Industrial to establish a reliable revenue stream via email marketing.
They tasked us with growing their email database and generating revenue via email campaigns and automation.
As well as their email marketing strategy, we worked closely with Safe Industrial across a range of different digital marketing and website services.
Managing Director, Safe Industrial
“When we first set up Safe Industrial, we needed help with our website and marketing strategy. Factory Pattern worked closely with us to understand our business and develop a strong email and social media marketing strategy. Now, we can rely on email marketing to bring in revenue for the business whilst social media has really helped get our name out there.”
- A subscription form was built into the website design and UX work, offering users an incentive to subscribe to the Safe Industrial newsletter.
- A range of email designs were crafted in order for Safe Industrial to send out educational newsletters to customers.
- Automated email flows were set up to target customers at different stages of the buying journey
- The Safe Industrial email newsletter has grown by 20% since the first quarter of 2021.
- Emails contributed 25% of Safe Industria’s total revenue in June 2021
- Automated email flows regularly bring in key revenue from abandoned transactions
- Avg. daily open rate of 48.3% for past year, industry average is 15%.
Start a Conversation
Andy, our UX Director is on hand to answer your questions.