Waverley - A new WordPress Website to Improve Conversion Rate
Conversion Rate Following New Site Launch
Reduction in Bounce Rate
Conversion Rate for Organic Traffic
About the Client
With over 40 years of experience, Waverley are expert designers, manufacturers and installers of shading, screening, and acoustic solutions.
As a family owned and managed business, they have a strong commitment to remaining independent, and continue to develop a strong, ethical business for their customers, team and the environment.
Waverley is an established expert manufacturer and installer of blinds curtains and canopies. However, their old site wasn’t performing with both a high bounce rate and low conversion rate.
With the need for a more user friendly and engaging website, Waverley needed to redesign their website to align with the goals of the business and the target audience.
The new website needed to function as a nor only a powerful marketing and communication tool to attract and engage new clients, but also provide credibility, drive leads and act as a helpful information resource.
Waverley turned to us (Factory Pattern) for a new website design, complete website development, and digital marketing support to improve their conversion rate and market their site successfully.
- We first reviewed the current site to establish the weak spots, and how we could better present the large amount of information on the site.
- Our design and development team worked together to build an elegant, professional site which reflected Waverley’s experience, knowledge and company values.
- To track data on their site, we set up Google Analytics and advanced tracking via Google Tag Manager.
- And finally, we've also been completing SEO work on a monthly retainer to initially ensure the site stays crawlable, indexed and ranked. Ongoing SEO work focuses on growth and acquiring new, relevant traffic via organic search to ensure successful conversions.
- The new Waverley WooCommerce site resulted in an 82% decrease in bounce rate.
- The overall conversion rate has increased to 7.51%, with a 10.95% conversion rate for organic traffic.
Start a Conversation
Andy, our Founder is on hand to answer your questions.