Digital Marketing Manager
- Location: Cheltenham
- Salary: £30000
Are you a driven and ambitious Digital Marketing Manager, looking for a genuinely unique opportunity to join a high-growth, digital consultancy?
Do you want to work in a position where you’ll use your strategic and analytical skills to lead digital strategies that align with clients goals and convert to sales?
If so, we have an outstanding job vacancy for a Digital Marketer to join a high-performing digital consultancy based in Cheltenham, UK.
As a Digital Marketer, you will help develop strong and innovative digital marketing strategies.
- Use a mix of channels such as SEO, PPC and email to drive online revenue, build brand awareness and generate leads
- Be part of a UX and digital marketing consultancy that creates beautifully crafted eCommerce experiences for national and international clients
- Become a key part of the business, and influence digital strategy
- Have an in-depth understanding of SEO strategies and knowledge of multiple analytics and tracking tools
Over the past 14 years we’ve been through an evolution; from a small 2 person team to an integrated UX focused digital agency. Our digital team delivers campaigns and sites for ecommerce companies and we produce top-notch creative content.
We like to challenge ourselves, so we’re looking for someone who’s really open to testing out new strategies when the opportunity presents itself.
The stuff we’re expecting:
- You can generate organic search traffic through SEO improvements and content expansion
- You’re comfortable conducting technical SEO analysis/audits on a monthly basis, with a focus on search terms, rankings and analytics to highlight new processes to improve
- You’re able to identify, prioritise and implement key SEO projects across client websites
- You’re experienced in developing and implementing PPC (FB + Google Ads) and social strategies
- You understand the power of email marketing and understand how to generate new and repeat business from automated and non-automated emails
- You’re able to create, manage and report on link-building and content marketing strategies
- You can forecast growth and report ROI for marketing campaigns
- You’ll be confident presenting to our clients and the wider company
The stuff we’d love to see
- You know your way around Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Ahrefs, Google Tag Manager, Facebook ads Manager and WordPress
- You’re comfortable analysing campaign data, extracting value and providing insights for reporting.
- You’re excited to research new digital marketing trends and web technologies and can’t wait to implement them into existing campaigns
The nice stuff
We’re all about making Factory Pattern a seriously nice place to be.
Here are a few things we do:
- A holiday allowance of 25 days per year (plus bank holidays and 3 additional days off over the Xmas period)
- Annual Weekend Away
- Training (internally and externally)
- Free company events
- Pension scheme
- Passion project time
- Headspace Subscription
- A selection of tea, coffee and fresh fruit
- Ted Talk Tuesdays – we all get together and watch a TED talk (or similar on Tuesdays) which helps bring the team together and expand our minds that little bit more
Really important stuff
Starting salary: £30,000 (reviewed in first 3 months and annually)
Location: our lovely studio (The Factory Floor) in central Cheltenham