Junior Digital Copywriter
- Location: Cheltenham
- Salary: £18,000 - £21,000
Are you a creative and ambitious Digital Copywriter, looking for a genuinely unique opportunity? Do you want to work in a position where you’ll use your creative talent to help shape brilliantly innovative content that customers are going to love? If so, we have an outstanding opportunity for a Junior Digital Copywriter to join a high-performing digital consultancy based in Cheltenham.
As Junior Digital Copywriter you’ll produce the written content for web pages, social media, PPC and email campaigns. Your job will be to engage the reader and motivate them to do something, such as buy a product or service, or to convey valuable information about a brand, industry or issue.
You will also be:
- Be part of a UX / digital marketing consultancy who create beautifully crafted ecommerce experiences for national and international clients
- Become a key part of the business, and influence digital strategy
- Work on a wide range of small to large challenging and interesting projects
This is a hugely exciting opportunity for a Junior Digital Copywriter to work with amazing clients on some really exciting projects.
The stuff we’re expecting:
- You’re a Copywriter with 1-2+ years experience.
- Write for web pages, blogs, social media, email and PPC
- Input content directly to client’s websites
- Create and tailor content according to their purpose – whether they are intended to sell or inform
- Work with creative teams to ensure that the visual elements of the webpage complement the words
- Research your client’s industry and their audience
- Identify fresh and interesting angles for your articles
- Edit your own and others’ writing
- Work with the team to review the impact of your work
The stuff we’d love to see
- Can identify fresh and interesting angles for your campaign/article copy
- A collaborative approach to content creation, comfortable working with people from all backgrounds
- Knowledge of SEO, WordPress, Klaviyo and Facebook Business Manager would be an advantage
- Interested in developing engaging content to improve consistency and ROI across client platforms
- Ambitious – looking for the next step-up – to be challenged and energized by increased responsibility and the autonomy to shape your new role
The nice stuff
We’re all about making Factory Pattern a seriously nice place to be.
Here are a few things we do/offer:
- A holiday allowance of 25 days per year (plus bank holidays and 3 additional days off over the Xmas period)
- Training (internally and externally)
- Free company events
- Pension scheme
- Headspace Subscription
- The finest selection of tea, coffee and fresh fruit
- Ted Talk Tuesdays – we all get together and watch a TED talk (or similar on Tuesdays) which helps bring the team together and expand our minds that little bit more
- Annual Weekend Away
This is an exciting time to join an established and growing business; you’ll work on high profile projects and enjoy a relaxed and mature culture, great studio space and genuine development opportunities.
Over the past 13 years we’ve been through an evolution; from a 2 person team to a multi-disciplined company of 9 digital specialists.
Our team delivers digital campaigns and sites for ecommerce companies and we produce top-notch creative content.
We like to challenge ourselves, so we’re looking for someone who’s really open to testing out new concepts when the opportunity presents itself.
Really important stuff
- Salary £18,000 – £21,000 per year.
- Location: our lovely studio (The Factory Floor) in central Cheltenham