Senior Account Manager
- Location: Cheltenham
- Salary: £34,000 - £40,000
Are you an innovative and ambitious Senior Account Manager, seeking a truly exceptional opportunity to join a thriving digital agency?
Do you aspire to take charge of client projects, ensuring seamless execution within budget and to the highest standards?
If you possess a creative drive and an unwavering commitment to delivering exceptional service, we have an extraordinary opening for you as a Senior Account Manager at our multi-award winning digital, established agency based in Cheltenham.
Account Manager Role
In a nutshell, as a Senior Account Manager, your responsibilities will encompass overseeing projects from their initial inception to final delivery.
- You’ll collaborate closely with our Account Manager and engage with various clients across a diverse array of projects.
- Your proficiency in cultivating and nurturing client relationships will be put to the test, as you tackle a wide spectrum of challenging and stimulating projects, ranging from small-scale endeavors to large-scale initiatives.
- As a pivotal member of our UX and digital marketing agency, you’ll contribute to crafting exquisitely designed ecommerce experiences for both national and international clients.
- Effective communication skills, whether through phone conversations with clients or the crafting of clear and engaging emails, will be your forte.
- Your organizational prowess and adaptability are paramount, as you will be entrusted with the care of our most cherished client relationships as you advance in your role.
- Your daily engagement with people, alongside your exceptional interpersonal skills and willingness to both learn from and assist your colleagues, will set you apart.
- Proficiency in communication, spanning excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills for crafting proposals and engaging with clients via email, is essential.
This presents a profoundly exciting opportunity for a Senior Account Manager to collaborate with amazing clients on captivating projects.
You’ll have the chance to tackle substantial projects as well as smaller ones, including the management of one-off web design endeavors and the stewardship of key retained client accounts.
The stuff we’re expecting
- A minimum of 3-4 years of experience as an Account/Project Manager
- Proficiency in written and verbal communication
- Regularly liaising with stakeholders and keeping the team informed about project statuses
- Advising clients on cost, resource availability, and proposing solutions
- Monitoring project deliverables and ensuring alignment with agreed-upon deadlines
- Reporting on project success metrics and measuring results
- Staying informed about the latest trends in digital campaigns and analyzing digital behaviors
- Demonstrating a passion for ecommerce and digital projects
The stuff we’d love to see
- Continuously evaluating work methods and processes, offering improvement recommendations
- Identifying and implementing key performance indicators (KPIs) and project milestones
- Assessing project resources and providing an analysis of their suitability for project demands
- Leading the Account Management team and setting the example for junior members
- Overseeing the project’s financial budget, communicating key cost implications and budget changes to stakeholders
- Analyzing the success of client campaigns and producing comprehensive reports with supporting data analysis
- Collaborating within a team to secure new business and strengthen existing client relationships, contributing to business development efforts
- Demonstrating ambition and readiness to step up, embracing increased responsibilities and autonomy in shaping your role
The nice stuff
We’re all about making Factory Pattern a seriously nice place to be.
Here are a few things we do:
- A holiday allowance of 25 days per year (plus bank holidays and 3 additional days off over the Christmas period)
- Training (internally and externally)
- Free company events
- Pension scheme
- Headspace Subscription
- The finest selection of tea, coffee and fresh fruit
- Ted Talk Tuesdays – we all get together and watch a TED talk (or similar on Tuesdays) which helps bring the team together and expand our minds that little bit more
- Annual Weekend Away
- This is an exciting time to join our established and growing business; you’ll work on high profile projects and enjoy a driven and mature culture, great studio space and genuine development opportunities.
We like to challenge ourselves, so we’re looking for someone who’s really open to testing out new concepts when the opportunity presents itself.
Really important stuff
Salary £30,000 – £34,000 depending on experience
Location: our lovely studio (The Factory Floor) in central Cheltenham, UK