Senior Web Developer
- Location: Cheltenham
- Salary: £35,000 - £50,000
Are you a driven and ambitious Senior Web Developer, looking for a genuinely unique opportunity to join a high-growth, award-winning digital experience agency?
If so, we have an outstanding job vacancy for a Senior Web Developer to join a high-performing digital consultancy based in Cheltenham, UK.
Salary & Location
Salary: £35,000 – £50,000
Location: our lovely studio (The Factory Floor) in central Cheltenham, GL50 3QJ.
Responsibilities of a Senior Web Developer
- Develop and maintain high-quality websites
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather requirements and implement solutions
- Write clean, efficient, and well-documented code to best standards and practices
- Conduct thorough testing and debugging of websites
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in web development
- Mentor and provide guidance to junior developers
- Proven experience as a web developer, with a focus on front-end development
- At least 8 years of experience in web development
- Strong knowledge of responsive design principles and mobile-first development
- Experience in platforms such as WordPress (WooCommerce), Shopify and other popular CMS
- Familiarity with version control systems (e.g., Bitbucket, Git)
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills with the ability to foresee issues
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong communication skills
We’re all about making Factory Pattern a seriously nice place to be.
Here are a few things we do:
- A holiday allowance of 25 days per year (plus bank holidays and 3 additional days off over the Xmas period)
- Training (internally and externally)
- Free company events
- Pension scheme
- Passion project time
- Headspace Subscription
- A selection of tea, coffee and fresh fruit
- Ted Talk Tuesdays – we all get together and watch a TED talk (or similar on Tuesdays) which helps bring the team together and expand our minds that little bit more
- Elevenses (tea/coffee and cake) on Wednesdays
If you are a highly skilled web developer looking for an opportunity to work on challenging projects and contribute to the success of our company, we would love to hear from you. Apply today.