Digital Loan Platform for Money Lenders
Doubling conversions and dramatically increasing loan applications within 2 weeks
A newly designed loan process and secure platform leads to online applications achieving over £1,000,000 in online applications within 4 months of launch.
About the Client
Established in 2004, JL money are a responsible money lender offering short term loans.
JL Money, a loans company, wanted a complete overhaul of their existing website, replacing it with a responsive site that integrates with loan management software provider Anchor. Their old site was losing customers at an alarming rate (80% bounce rate) so it was vital to the continuation and growth of their business that they had a platform which converted visitors into customers.
- A complete website design and build, integrated with Anchor (loan management software) and developed on the WordPress platform. Giving JL Money a content management system and an online application process for customers
- The design and build of the loan application process included a simple application process, capturing user data and sending data securely to Anchor. Once captured, Anchor’s decision engine communicated directly with the JL Money site and in a matter of seconds, customers received confirmation of their application
- Development of an online signature process, capturing user’s signatures on JL Money’s contracts and saved them within the users secure login area
Our holistic design process also included a complete rebrand and digital transformation to ensure their new look and feel was communicated effectively on and offline.
- Within 2 weeks of launching the new JL Money platform, we doubled the amount of loan applications.
- With a 46.93% conversion rate, we’ve achieved over £1,000,000 in loan applications within 4 months.
- The new online loan application process and electronic signature process, the loans admin team has not reduced processing time and reduced application errors and therefore reducing staff admin time and cost.
Start a Conversation
Andy, our Founder is on hand to answer your questions.