Ecommerce for Custom Eyewear
UX Design and Strategy to increase sales and customer loyalty for independent eyewear brand Melon Optics.
Through UX research, ongoing optimisation and development we're helping Melon Optics on their mission to become the go to eyewear brand for adventure seekers.
About the Client
Melon Optics are an independent eyewear brand offering a platform where you can create your own sunglasses and snow goggles and express your unique style.
Melon Optics are a very successful retailer who’ve had rapid business growth and a bespoke ecommerce site that allows users to customise their eyewear. Melon Optics engaged with Factory Pattern to work alongside them as their digital partner to help form a strategy that increases revenue and improves the user experience.
- Developing a digital, UX focused strategy to help them triple growth over the next 3 years, including: Multi-site setup to deliver Worldwide, improved product customisation tools and a roadmap of usability and site performance improvements.
- Taking over the existing WordPress/WooCommerce based platform, running a technical audit and improving the codebase.
- Designing and implementing campaign assets such as landing pages and visual communication assets to assist the marketing function Weekly and monthly team meetings to track progress and react to business challenges and needs
- To date, we’ve enriched the product content to communicate the value of Melon Optics eyewear and improve sales
- We’re developing a multi-site WooCommerce platform to allow Melon Optics to sell Worldwide and offer customers multi-language/multi-currency sites
Start a Conversation
Andy, our Founder is on hand to answer your questions.