New Business Development Manager
We are looking for a self motivated, enthusiastic Business Development Manager to play a key role in our fast-growing digital agency based in Cheltenham.
You will work closely with the Managing Director and Client Services team to build partnerships, scope opportunities and find suitable leads for us to pitch for.
This Business Development Manager role will include, but is not limited to:
- How to build new relationships
- Winning new business
- How to reinvigorate old client relationships / leverage on existing relationships
- We are looking for someone who has a good understanding, and passion for Web Design & Development and Digital Marketing. You may already come from a marketing background within a client service or new business role.
- New Business Acquisition
- Independently sourcing leads
- Nurturing cold leads
- Contacting and managing leads via an end to end process
- Updating our CRM system with lead data
- Creating strategies and tactics that drive qualified leads
- Reporting on strategy success, including implementing and monitoring KPI’s
- Responsible for owning new business revenue targets and reporting regularly on revenue activity
Relationship Building & Networking
- Strategic partner relationship building
- Forming a strategy to move this forward
Supporting Factory Pattern with it’s own Marketing Efforts
- Working with us to form sales strategies and let us know what resources you need
- Using our marketing efforts to be a driver in new business