PPC Advertising for Coconut Retailer
ROAS in Month One.
ROAS across all PPC campaigns.
About the Client
Coconut Merchant are an ecommerce site who sell the world’s largest range of ethically sourced, coconut based products. Currently sourcing from Sri Lanka, Thailand, Vietnam, the Philippines and Indonesia, they work collaboratively with farmers directly, and pack at the source to create jobs for local communities.
Coconut Merchant were running pay-per-click advertising campaigns on Facebook and Google, but wanted to grow their impact further.
They tasked us with the management of their PPC campaigns, with the aim of increasing sales and growing their email newsletter campaign.
“The team at Factory Pattern are not only dedicated, but they're also super friendly and great to work with. Thanks team!”
- Using a competition to capture email newsletter signups.
- Running targeted ad campaigns on Facebook to drive traffic to the competition page.
- Catalogue ads to promote relevant products to relevant people.
- Custom audiences were built to retarget with ads across Facebook & Google.
- In month one, we generated a 4x return on ad spend (ROAS).
- 2500 Newsletter Subscriptions were generated via the competition.
- In 2021, a return on ad spend of 3x was generated across all PPC campaigns.
Start a Conversation
Andy, our UX Director is on hand to answer your questions.