Ecommerce PPC For Online Safety Retailer
of all website traffic driven by PPC in the first month, gradually increasing month on month as the ads were optimised.
ROAS during the first month of Google Shopping Ads
Increase in revenue from PPC ads from May to July 2020
About the Client
Safe Industrial is an online safety retailer. They sell a wide range of safety products for warehouses and for the workplace.
Safe Industrial had just launched at the time, so they wanted to build brand awareness and encourage conversions of their safety products in a timely and cost-effective way.
They tasked us with setting up and managing their ecommerce PPC strategy, with the aim of driving traffic and increasing online sales. As well as their ecommerce PPC strategy, we worked closely with Safe Industrial across a range of different digital marketing and website services.
Managing Director, Safe Industrial
“When we first set up Safe Industrial, we needed help with our website and marketing strategy. Factory Pattern worked closely with us to understand our business and develop a strong email and social media marketing strategy. Now, we can rely on email marketing to bring in revenue for the business whilst social media has really helped get our name out there.”
- Running targeted Google Shopping Ads to deliver a boost of traffic and revenue.
- Building custom audiences to target and retarget ads.
- Optimising the product feed to increase the relevancy of the ads.
- In month one, we achieved almost 9x return on ad spend (8.7 April to May 2020).
- We grew the amount of traffic generated from paid search month-on-month.
- Revenue from PPC ads increased by 532% in 2 months (from May to July 2020).
Start a Conversation
Andy, our UX Director is on hand to answer your questions.